About

Jack of all Crafts, master of one, Crochet:) Been crocheting for years now, became tired of the typical stuff and began expanding outward into the Twilight Zone of Freeform crochet. Love making hats mostly, although I do create some scarves and wraps and the odd jumper now and then. However, over the years the hats proved the most popular here in Ireland, and so now I make mostly hats!!:-)

I exhibit in craft shows in the Northwest of Ireland, I also have an Etsy shop which I use from around September to April. I also take commissions. OH and recently I began teaching in local community centres, where the idea is to have fun, drink LOTS of tea, and ignore all the other rules!:) It's about having fun, not stressing about perfection!! Besides I hate perfection and I am not perfect LOL

You can find my work on Ravelry were I hang out and cause trouble when the mood strikes me.

That's about it

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Are Very Welcomed