Left Overs

When ever I make a new scrumbled hat, I generally pick 2-3 colours, with two being the main ones, and another being a slight accent. As you scrumble along, you try to make the shapes you think you will need, in the size you will need. when you get to the end and start putting them all together, you soon find that you are "missing" a few key shaped pieces, and worse , you also have "left overs" that don't fit. So after doing up several hats, your "left over" pile grows, until soon it overtakes the "left over" bag. At this time I generally take them all out and start arranging them for a "left over" hat. Here are my selected left overs for my next "left over" hat which I hope to begin today.




When I'm done I'll post it here:)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments2

2 comments:

Happy Banshee said...

Whoop Whoop

Saqlain said...

Hi Happy Banshee, just saw your comment regarding at my blog. You said that your top links are not working correctly. Just tell me from where and when you're downloaded this template and which browser you're using?

Also tell me if you've completely followed the set up instructions at the release post of this template.

Comment here:

http://bloggerfaqs.blogspot.com/2009/04/craftwork-free-blogger-template.html

Post a Comment

Your Comments Are Very Welcomed